So back in late August my roommate, Colette, and I were unpacking and she told me about this drink called “The Panty Dropper.” So we innocently made this alcoholic concoction not realizing that we would be very drunk after half a glass. Not like we got drunk enough off one innocent glass to start stripping, however we do now understand why some frat-boys created the drink in the first place. So today, a week before closing night of “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” I will share this drink recipe with you. Yes, this is what I plan to drink not-so-classily out of very large mason jar on Saturday night. All actors out there will understand the magnitude of a closing night party. Arlie and I have shared many stories about our various closing night shenanigans. For those non theatre people out there, it’s the one night where we get very drunk and celebrate a job well done after 6 weeks of hell.
So “The Panty Dropper” sounds disgusting. But if you feel the need to get drunk fast, it’s a great way to go. This recipe is enough to make in an ice tea container.
“THE PANTY DROPPER”
- A 26 of vodka.
- A case of beer.
- 2 cans of frozen pink lemonade.
- A lemon as garnish (totally optional).
- Start by making lemonade. Except instead of using water, use the vodka. Yes that means you add around 4 cans full of vodka.
- Once the vodka and lemonade concentrate mixture has been stirred together add the beer. When we first made this we used Molson Canadian, but I suggest maybe spending a little more and getting something a little better.
- Add the beer to taste. Probably around 4 cans, you want enough beer so it makes the drink fizzy.
- Cut up a lemon and add it into the drink for looks and to add some “fruity” taste.
- Get drunk off “The Panty Dropper.”
Well, there you go. A new alcoholic drink for you to try.