Eat this lightened-up peanut butter pudding instead of spoonfuls of pb right out of the jar the next time you have a nut butter craving.
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, maple syrup, honey, agave, or molasses
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (not the all-natural kind)
- 1-3 tablespoons of milk (any kind – I usually use almond)
- optional (pb-cinnamon): a sprinkle of cinnamon
- optional (pb-chocolate): 1 teaspoon cocoa powder + 1 more teaspoon of sweetener
- optional (lazy pb-chocolate): a dollop of nutella or chocolate syrup
Put all the ingredients in a vessel (I usually use a mug or a mason jar because they mixing can get messy in a bowl) and mix. Just mush it all together and keep mixing until it’s smooth and pudding-y. Start with just a bit of milk and keep adding it until you get a good texture. Different peanut butters require different amounts of milk.
To finish the story: Arlie actually did manage to salvage Alannah’s pudding. It turns out that 3 teaspoons of milk was just too much and a bit more peanut butter and some more mixing yielded a perfectly yummy (if rather vanilla-y) pudding.