Our first content post! How exciting! As you’ll see, the format of our posts will be just like this: you’ll find the associated not-exactly-instructional-video at the top of the post, and right underneath you’ll find the recipe. Simple as that!
So here you go: the recipe for my mom’s cheesiest, fastest stovetop mac n cheese recipe.
- 2 c elbow pasta
- 1-2 c peas (frozen or fresh)
- 2 T butter or margarine
- 1.5 c grated cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta. Return to a boil, cover partially, and cook about 7 minutes. Test pasta. It is done when not quite al dente.
- Add peas, and return to a boil.
- Drain the pasta and peas and return to the pot.
- Stir in the butter or margarine, then the cheeses, until all are melted and evenly coat the pasta.